Drakkar Dev's War Tech Fighters Gets All New Content Todayp>London, UK, 13th November 2017 - War Tech Fighters, the frantic mech action game from Drakkar Dev and Green Man Gaming Publishing, is launching the Quantum Update today, the first major update in its active development cycle. This update is filled with new content to further enhance this action-packed love letter to Western Blockbusters and Japanese Mecha Anime.
With the Quantum Update, Drakkar Dev have delivered the next step in their Early Access development, and providing some changes requested by the community.
Players can now continue their quest as Nathan Romanis in five new story missions, as they face new dangers and the deadliest Zatronian enemies yet. To even the odds, War Techs can now be equipped with a variety of new components, new swords and shields, and a devastating new weapon - the Quantum Wave.
There's also a variety of new research projects, a perks system for swords and shields, four new challenge modes, and the toughest survival arena yet, called Smoke and Flames.
Travelling across the galaxy, the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares join forces to battle against the Zatros empire with the deadliest weapons ever built – War Techs. Taking space combat to a whole new level, War Techs are giant mechs that combine cold precision and state of the art technology to the battlefields of space.
War Tech Fighters is a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy.
Key Features in Early Access -
- Fully Equipped War Tech - Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Customization - Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons, and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Perks - Tailor your fighting style with perks included on swords and shields
- Upgrades - Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 150 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development - Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up - Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack and defence bonuses.
- Intense Single Player Missions - Experience the first 17 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge - Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode - Test yourself to the limit in two deadly infinite survival arenas, and walk away with special rewards.
Press Keys available now.
Find out more information about War Tech Fighters:
For more information please contact:
Marketing and Communications Manager, Publishing
Notes to Editors
About Green Man Gaming
Green Man Gaming is a global technology company at the heart of the video games industry.
Greenmangaming.com is an eCommerce store and community platform offering millions of gamers a single destination for all things gaming. With customers in 195 countries, the store stocks a wide catalogue of multi-platform digital games at the best prices and provides the latest game data tracking, reviews and discussions on its community.
Green Man Gaming Publishing works with independent development studios globally to market their own games and increase the visibility of games in a challenging marketplace. The industry expertise and knowledge of the publishing team provide developers with hands on and collaborative support that includes in-depth market analysis, integrated Marketing and PR campaigns, finishing finance options and global retail strategy.
Leveraging its patented technology, Green Man Gaming also partners with game publishers and leading hardware manufacturers to support their marketing initiatives. Announced at CES 2017, Green Man Gaming’s digital storefront is currently being made available on millions of Lenovo laptops worldwide through the Lenovo Entertainment Hub. Green Man Gaming has also partnered with Intel to build and manage their software distribution hub which offers digital games to hundreds of hardware partners as part of the Intel® Technology Provider Gold and Platinum Partners Program.
Green Man Gaming has been recognised by leading bodies in the video gaming, business and technology sectors with over 30 awards received since it was launched in 2010.
About Drakkar Dev
Drakkar Dev is a game development company born in 2010 created by Domenico Gallo and Manlio Greco, based in Catania, Italy. War Tech Fighters is their latest project, following titles like Guardians: The Last Day of the Citadel, Clash Of Puppets and Monkey Racing.