Heroes everywhere will appreciate War of Crown’s latest victory. GAMEVIL’s Strategy RPG War of Crown has a new update, which adds new content and features including season 2 of the story dungeon “Hero’s Song” and many rewarding events. Players have a chance to acquire two new heroes, powerful weapons and other enticing rewards from various events and missions (for a limited time). Fans of PvP will appreciate the start of Competitive Mode, which removes the previous ‘Pre-Season’ rules. Now, combatants can fight against other teams without accounting for adjusted Hero stats and star levels.
Hero Song Season 2:
- Story Dungeon “Ghosts of the Past”: Zett saves some herbalists from boars that are questionably out of place. Despite Zett warning Fran to be careful, she recklessly charges up the dangerous mountain. Will Zett be able to save her? What is the truth behind the boars’ strange behavior and other disturbances?
- Extra Dungeon “Innkeeper Zett”: Players have an opportunity to challenge this tough dungeon for event currency (5 or 10 cupcakes). Cupcakes can be used to summon Zett (Fire).
- Weapon Advent Dungeon “Katana of the Moonlight Warrior”: Battle enemies on a challenging stage for a chance to acquire various DPS weapons and Advent Weapon “Moonlight Warrior.”
- Fran & Zett Advent Missions: Complete various objectives until the end of the Hero’s Song Season 2 period to receive various rewards, including a Fran and Zett (wind element) summon!
- Step-Up Summon Event: For every “10+1” summon, the player will receive a reward. Rewards include 1x Darknyang, new Hero summons and in-game currency.
Download War of Crown on App Store: bit.ly/WarofCrowniOS
Download War of Crown on Google Play: bit.ly/WarofCrownGooglePlay
Like War of Crown on Facebook at facebook.com/WarofCrownGAMEVIL
GAMEVIL, with over 500 million game downloads and experience publishing hundreds of games on multiple platforms, is one of the most active and innovative mobile game companies in the world. Established in 2000 and with offices in Seoul, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Beijing, Singapore, Taipei, and Berlin, GAMEVIL is an experienced global mobile games publisher working with more than 70 top studios around the world.
With deep industry and regional knowledge, GAMEVIL has been able to craft numerous award winners through a diverse portfolio of games. Backed by unparalleled expertise in mobile, GAMEVIL continues to lead the sector with a commitment to establishing mobile gaming as a way of life.
GAMEVIL is currently listed on the KOSDAQ Market (Ticker: 063080, Bloomberg: 063080:KS, Reuters: 063080.KQ)