Fighting evil and protecting the innocent has never been this fun!
Falling Stars is a role-playing game aimed at children, and features an engrossing story with many hours of gripping gameplay. As the player solves the mysteries of Dazzleon, they must train their own pet, dress their character in an assortment of unique outfits, participate in seven exciting mini-games, and battle deadly monsters.
Falling Stars is a visual feast, as the world and characters are brightly coloured and beautiful to see in motion. The world of Dazzleon is incredibly detailed and there is a definite 'feel-good' atmosphere that can be noticed just wandering through the world. Butterflies gently flutter around forests, autumn leaves drop rhythmically from orange trees, and stunning waterfalls add even more to the ambience and mood in this magical world.
Falling Stars features everything needed to keep a younger audience entertained and engaged, and is certainly worth waiting for. It is due to be released inAugust by Ivolgamus.
- Many hours of exhilarating RPG-style gameplay for kids!
- A detailed story that unfolds as you try to discover the truth behind the mysteries of Dazzleon!
- Your very own pet to train, nurture, and command in battle!
- Customise your character with a large selection of changeable outfits. Some inhabitants of Dazzleon can be very picky about what you wear!
- Help your neighbours and put your skills to the test with 7 unique mini-games as part of the adventure!
Ivolgamus UAB was founded in 2002 as a videogames developer in Vilnius, Lithuania. Over the next few years Ivolgamus has grown exponentially and has developed games for several publishers on various platforms, including PlayStation?2, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS and PC.
Ivolgamus mostly focuses on two types of games– super-casual mass-market games and niche titles with unique gameplay. This strategy allows Ivolgamus to find its place in the competitive interactive entertainment market.
For more information please visit www.ivolgamus.com
Pinnacle Software Sales Contact: Gerry Whiteside
Pinnacle Software Marketing Contact: Oliver Birch