The fierce team-based combat game on PSP® has hit the stores across PAL territories
London, United Kingdom, 14 September 2007– Today Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, announced that it has shipped NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes on the PSP? (PlayStation?Portable) system to retail stores across Europe and other PAL territories.
This game based on the popular animated TV series NARUTO offers a furious fighting game experience with team-based gameplay, intense single player action and a wireless multi-player versus mode for up to two users all within the Naruto Universe. With eight interactive stages and 20 playable characters to choose from, gamers can take the battle outside the perimeters of the home to become the ultimate Hokage.
Developed by CyberConnect2 exclusively for the U.S. and Europe, NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes is the highly anticipated fighting game that gives gamers the ability to sharpen their ninja skills with intense single and multiplayer team-based fighting. In a new addition to the franchise, gamers also have the ability to create and customize their own ninja dream squads to battle opponents or trade player’s profiles via wireless connectivity. To further maximize the character power-up feature, players can form different team combinations to awaken hidden skills that lie within each group. Depending on the combinations, special team based skills can be unleashed. Gamers can also earn power-up points towards upgrading each character’s attack, defence, chakra, speed and even special abilities.
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes boasts the following features:
• Form your own Ninja team in Heroes Mode - Choose from 20 powerful ninja to form your favourite ninja team from the show or create your original dream team!
• Discover unique skills in the team based skill system - Try out a wide variety of different team combinations to awaken the hidden skills that lie within each character! Even one character will bring about a different set of skills depending on different character combinations.
• Ad hoc multiplayer– Engage in intense wireless battles anywhere and anytime via the PSP system’s ad hoc capability. Power-up squad members and battle against a friend’s team
• Game Sharing - Play against a friend using a single UMD
• Upgradeable player profile– Level up your ninja rank that appears in the player’s profile by completing different classes of missions using your favourite character.
For more information on NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes visit:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. Ubisoft generated sales of€680 million for the 2006-07 fiscal year. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
About NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe SAS
NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe is one of the companies comprising the newly formed BANDAI NAMCO Group, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. On 29th September, 2005, BANDAI Co., Ltd and NAMCO LIMITED implemented a management integration to compete more effectively on the global stage in the fast-changing entertainment industry and deliver future growth. The resulting BANDAI NAMCO Group is a global entertainment operation involved in business fields ranging from toys, video game software and visual software to amusement machines&facilities and network content.
More information about NAMCO BANDAI Games, its products and services can be found online at www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/english
NARUTO? 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO All rights reserved.
Game designed by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Published by NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe SAS
“PlayStation”,“PS” Family logo, and“PSP” are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Memory Stick Duo™ may be required (sold separately).