July 25, 2013ndash; Let's face it; regular old turtles just aren't that exciting. That's why eeGon armed them with deadly devices of destruction! You want homicidal hard-shells with toxic torpedoes? You got it. Plutonium powered missiles? Absolutely.nbsp; Glitter bombs and rainbows? Umhellip;no.
TurtleStrike is a multiplayer strategy game that takes competitive play seriously, and it's available for iOS and Android devices today. So, if you fancy turn-based strategy loaded with weapons of mass-destruction and tens of thousands of customization possibilities, check out the trailer now:
$5,000. That's how much eeGon is putting on the line.
eeGon isn't joking about TurtleStrike being competitive, and the developer is putting its money where its mouth is in the Red Tide $5,000 Tournament. Anyone can enter, and one skillful player will walk away with the $3,000 grand prize. See the full rules and details at:
Features of TurtleStrike include:
- Live, turned-based strategy. Turns are timed and simultaneous, so no waiting for slow opponents.
- Tailor your attack strategy with over 80,000 combinations of weapons and armor.
- Special weapons, including Tesla coils and kamikaze turtles.
- Tournaments with actual rewards, including real money.
- A missile called Big Bertha. What more do you want!?