Experience the Challenge and Thrill of Real-World Racing
PHOENIX, Ariz. - May 24, 2010
2XL Games, the innovative developers who brought you 2XL Supercross and 2XL ATV Offroad, today announced the upcoming release of their newest racing game for iPhone, TrophyLite Rally. Based on the real-world General Tire TrophyLite Race Series, the game features events like the BITD Bilek Silver State 300 and the General Tire Mint 400. Get ready to race your TrophyLite truck around corners and hairpin turns so intense you’ll forget it’s just a game.
TrophyLite Rally boasts high-quality graphics and thrilling gameplay, along with Real Rewards, an incentive program that rewards high-scoring players with real-world coupons and prizes. TrophyLite Rally also offers head-to-head Wi-Fi and Bluetooth multiplayer capabilities. Race other players over your local network and keep tabs on the leader with Real Rewards leaderboards.
Other exciting features in TrophyLite Rally include:
• 15 different races including circuits, rallies and stages
• Off-road desert racing in the scenic Southwest
• Massive career mode and achievement system challenges you to unlock 100% of the skill-based goals in the game. Compare your trophies with your friends online
• 31 different TrophyLite trucks to race
• Auto-gas and invisible controls feature
• 1st and 3rd person camera views
• 5 preset control schemes including Responsive Tilt Steering
• Easy to pick up and play with innovative Steer Assist
• View profile statistics and leader boards at YourRealRewards.com
To view the TrophyLite Rally trailer, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ3VCFgrPO0
Check out www.yourrealrewards.com for current Real Rewards promotions. Sign up for a free account and see how you stack up against the competition while winning prizes.
TrophyLite Rally will be available on the iTunes App Store.
About 2XL Games Inc
Founded in 2005 by Rick Baltman and Robb Rinard, 2XL Games, Inc. develops innovative titles for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, and mobile game platforms. In September 2008, 2XL shipped their first console game for the PS3 and Xbox 360 titled, BAJA: Edge of Control, and entered the iPhone gaming space in 2009 with 2XL Supercross. For more information about 2XL Games, please visit www.2xlgames.com
Joe Ziemer, TriplePoint