Now available for all PS4 users in glorious 1080p/60 fps and 3D, with
Helsinki, Finland - 29 November 2013 - Finnish game developer Frozenbyte is excited to announce the European release of Trine 2:
Complete Story for the PlayStation 4 to coincide with the console's launch in Europe. The launch is accompanied by a free Trial and a two-week 20% discount for PlayStation Plus subscribers, making the game only £11.59/€13.56 instead of the regular price of £14.49/€16.95.
Gamers in Europe can now join their brethren in North America and log into PlayStation Store and download Trine 2: Complete Story with its total of 20 exciting levels full of adventure, including the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and a secret unlockable level called the Dwarven Caverns. The game also has a whopping 50 Trophies up for grabs with a Platinum Trophy for the ultimate collectors.
"We're happy to have the game discounted for PS Plus subscribers, it's something we always aim for launch and we're glad things worked out for the European release," said Frozenbyte CEO Mr. Lauri Hyvärinen and
continued: "We've seen great feedback from North American gamers and we can't wait to hear what Europe has to say – and we're having a lot of fun with our just-arrived PS4 consoles at the office as well!"
Trine 2: Complete Story for PlayStation 4 is available now on PlayStation Store for £14.49/€16.95 or £11.59/€13.56 for PS Plus subscribers for the first two weeks. The game is also available in North America for $19.99
Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. Play as the three Heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief - and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world, including physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic; wicked goblins and their evil plan; and a magical environment full of wonder.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, hazards, physics-based puzzles, dangerous enemies and curious contraptions
- Travel through breathtaking environments, including a mushroom forest, a burning desert and snowy ice mountains
- 3 Heroes: Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own set of skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Beautiful graphics with a smooth framerate (Full HD 1080p / 60 fps)
- Supports Stereo 3D
- Supports DUALSHOCK 4 touch pad