10 November, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thermal Erosion is proud to announce the launch of its first title, Fields of War, for the Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
Fields of War is an action oriented Mech MMO that brings a unique massive combat experience to action and Mech lovers, featuring massive 100 vs. 100 combat in a large persistent world.
The grand scale, low friction DRM and support for cross-platform play in Fields of War ensures friends can always play together, regardless of their chosen OS.
The Game places a focus on fast and fluid combat, providing the players with five Mech classes that are completely different from each other, each providing different abilities and play style.
About Fields of War
Fields of War is a massive multiplayer third-person-shooter focused on large scale battles, territory control, skill and team play. It offers fast-paced combat between up to 200 players at once on Windows, Mac and Linux through cross-platform play.
Main Features include:
· Epic 100 vs. 100 combat.
· AI bots replace absent players.
· Large world with full day-night cycle.
· 5 playable classes, each with unique abilities.
· Cross-platform multiplayer.
- Directly from our Web Store: http://www.thermalerosion.com/store
- From GamersGate: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FOWAR/fields-of-war-beta
- From MacGameStore: http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2853/Fields-of-War-Beta/
· $ 14.99 USD
· £ 9.99 GBP
· € 11.99 EUR
More Information: http://www.thermalerosion.com/fow/info/
Launch Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOHkKtEZWI
About Thermal Erosion
Thermal Erosion is a small independent studio located in Modi’in, Israel made up of 3 developers.
Full press kit available here: http://www.thermalerosion.com/presskits/thermalerosion/
Connect with us