p>Creative Mobile and FoxNext Games announce the upcoming release of The X-Files: Deep State, an officially licensed mystery investigation game that will coincide with the release of the hit television series’ season 11, in Q1 early 2018 and celebrating the 25th anniversary of The X-Files.
Players assume the role of a FBI Special Agent, investigating mysterious crime scenes that defy explanation. They must uncover hidden clues, collect evidence, solve puzzles, interrogate witnesses and suspects to solve the case.
The events of X-Files: Deep State start to unfold sometime during spring 2010, taking place between the tv series season 9 and 10. The game will feature a storyline revolving around the alien invasion and government conspiracies, as well as self-contained episodes related to various paranormal cases.
• The X-Files: Deep State will be available on the App Store, Google Play and Facebook
• The game is free to play with in-app purchases
• New cases to solve on a monthly basis, with myth-arc and monsters of the week
• Customizable character appearance and style options
• Players make moral decisions that impact the storyline
• Dynamic gameplay complimented with an engaging storyline
• Game languages include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
• The game will feature appearances of fan favorite characters
About Creative Mobile
Creative Mobile is an independent game developer and publisher based in Tallinn, Estonia. Founded in 2010, the company defined a new genre of mobile games and evolved into an internationally recognized studio. Games published by Creative Mobile have been enjoyed by over 350 million players worldwide, and the company continues to reinvent itself and expand into new genres and platforms.
About FoxNext Games
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of virtual and augmented reality, mobile, console and pc games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group.
The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext Destinations and FoxNext VR Studio. Fox has a successful track record identifying exceptional games and publishing partners across the mobile and console/PC space, such as Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game, Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, Sugar Smash: Book of Life and Alien: Isolation.