Watch The Warlock Dazzle And Devastate In The New Trailer Below!
There are a lot of monsters that call the Yggdrasil home. Sure, cold hard steel and explosive gunpowder can usually get the job done, but sometimes a little more "oomph" is required when dealing with these pesky beasts. Thankfully, the Celestrian's Warlock class provides a magical spark to these engagements. And when we say spark, we actually mean ancient power that can summon raging fireballs, monstrous hailstorms, amplify other magical abilities, and more! As they level up, Warlocks can further specialize in base elemental skills (fire, ice, and lightning) or branch out to learn new elemental earth and wind spells.
Watch the Warlock teach a painful lesson in the arcane arts in the new trailer below!
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/rCpFtzl9Am4
The Bufu Boyz are back and ready to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Etrian series! ATLUS' own Will and EJ will continue to stream their misadventures in Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan. Tune in this Friday (Aug. 4) at 22:00 for your chance to win some prizes and watch them navigate the perilous dungeons!
ATLUS Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/atlususa
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth Features
· A Choose-your-own-odyssey Feel - Starting with the creation of your party to exploring the uncharted labyrinth of the Yggdrasil Tree, Beyond the Myth is all about choosing how your own adventure unfolds. Test your survival skills by wisely navigating the winding floors of Yggdrasil, using shrewd tactics when battling gruesome beasts, making the right decisions during various "scenarios," and more. To meet these challenges, the home base city of Iorys is ready for all your buying/selling, recruiting, and information-gathering needs!
· Gameplay Fit for a True Pathfinder - It wouldn't be an Etrian Odysseygame without the life-or-death need to map your progress. For those new to the series, the bottom screen of the 3DS displays a top-down, tile-based map that must be filled out while dungeon crawling. Players can use the map to mark the locations of treasures, doors, enemies, environmental obstructions, and more. Expect the unexpected at every turn--and then make a note on the map so it's not so unexpected next time!
· Epic Turn-based Battles - There's a reason why no one has ever reached the top of Yggdrasil. Dangerous creatures and utterly terrifying FOEs--high-level mini-bosses, for you newcomers--roam the labyrinth on every floor, so prepare to test your mettle with challenging turn-based battles. Proper planning is a must and balancing strong party composition is absolutely crucial for success. You'll need the right team to unleash Union Attacks and level the playing field!
· Expanded Character Creation and Customization - With four unique races, 10 distinct classes, more customization options than any previous game in the franchise, and a streamlined skill tree/class advancement, you can shape a party to whatever your heart desires.
· A Magical Art Style and Score - Longtime series illustrator Yuji Himukai and renowned composer Yuzo Koshiro return to add their signature magic to the art and music in the game.
· 24-Page Art Book - Beautiful character art and concept sketches by the illustrious Yuji Himukai cover the pages of this magnificent art book. The unique explorers that will fill up your party are a wonder to behold.
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth will release fall 2017 for the Nintendo 3DS™ system and will be priced at £34.99. For more information please visit the website: http://atlus.com/etrian5/
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth Key Facts
Platforms: Nintendo 3DS™
Release: Fall 2017
Age Rating: PEGI 12, USK 6
Languages: English (Voice and text)
Atlus U.S.A., Inc. has become known across the industry as a mark of high-quality, deeply immersive, uniquely Japanese video game experiences. With award-winning titles that reach across a variety of genres and platforms, including the Shin Megami Tensei® and Persona® series of role-playing games, the ground-breaking action-adventure/puzzle game Catherine™, and the much-celebrated RPG Demon's Souls™, Atlus is committed to offering the highest standard in interactive entertainment experiences. www.atlus.com
About Deep Silver
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, and Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company's own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe and the USA. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business, and has risen to become the number one distributor in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Kaspersky Labs, NC SOFT, Sega, Square Enix and Tecmo-Koei, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarters in Planegg near Munich/Germany, Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux and the United States.
All product titles, publisher names, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or copyright material of the respective owners. All rights reserved.