Fling‘n Flick The Marbians in this Off-the-Wall Puzzle Adventure!
This Release's Tags
Mobile, Mobile gaming, adventure games, android, iOS, iPad, iPad App, iPad Games, iPhone, iPhone App, iPhone Games, iPod, ipod touch, puzzle, puzzle gaming
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - July 28, 2011
Nordisk Film Games Publishing has today announced the launch of The Marbians, available for immediate download on the iTunes App Store and Android marketplace. The Marbians is a physics-based puzzle game where players must fling and flick the Marbians in their marble-encased spacesuits across increasingly challenging courses. After crash landing in 1947 Roswell, New Mexico, you must bounce the aliens off walls to get more points, collect moon rocks, and find the way back to their UFOs! Find a way past obstacles and challenging puzzles, then compare your best scores to those of your friends and the top ranking players in the world. A free demo that includes the first eight levels of the game is available for download on iOS and Android devices. Those who get hooked will be able to unlock an additional 64 levels for 99? and $1.99 on iPad.
Fun features include:
• Simple but addictive gameplay that will keep players coming back to solve the next puzzle.
• Take a trip back to the 1940's with retro rock 'n roll tunes and aesthetics!
• The Marbians is easy for all to jump right into, but expect many twists and turns to challenge you along the way.
• Compare high scores and trophies earned with your friends with the Game Center and Facebook in-app support! Global rankings will be made available so that fans can compare their scores and become the best in the world!
• Download a FREE playable demo of the first eight levels of the game!
Download The Marbians on the iTunes App Store and the Android Market today to start helping the Marbians get home:
iPhone/iPod Touch: www.themarbians.com/iphone
To discover more about The Marbians, check out the official trailer at www.themarbians.com.
Join the conversation and learn more about The Marbians:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/themarbians
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/themarbians
A press kit including fact sheet, assets, and the video trailer can be downloaded at: http://www.triplepointpr.com/dl/NordiskFilm/TheMarbians_ReviewKit.zip (40MB).
About Nordisk Film Games Publishing
NORDISK FILM is part of the Egmont Group and is the leading Nordic developer, producer and distributor of creative content within movies, games and music. Nordisk Film holds the Nordic distribution rights to Sony PlayStation and owns movie theatres in Denmark and Norway. The company also supplies production and post-production facilities to a number of Nordic film companies. In 2010, Nordisk Film generated total revenue of EUR 383 million. The company employs a staff of 1,100 in the Nordic region. Nordisk Film Games Publishing is a new business area within Nordisk Film Interactive focused on publishing interactive games on digital platforms in the international market place.?