FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Magic Toy Chest is a physics puzzle game for the PC and Windows platform. The Magic Toy Chest is inspired by the classic PC game, The Incredible Machine, and is great fun for the whole family. The object of the game is to pick up your toys strewn about the house. Who knew picking up could be such fun!
Wilmington, DE -- March 25, 2009 -- Physics fans rejoice! Graduate Games, an independent game developmer, announces that The Magic Toy Chest, a classic-inspired physics puzzle game is now available for the PC and Windows Platform.
The Magic Toy Chest is inspired by the classic PC game series, The Incredible Machine, and is great fun for the whole family. The object of the game is to pick up your toys strewn about the house. Using wacky physics and unique toys, Players set up Rube Golberg inspired solutions to the many puzzles throughout the game. Who knew picking up could be such fun!
The player plays the role of a child who has made a mess of thehouse and their parents are having a dinner party and need the house cleaned up. There are 8 rooms that need picking up and over 80 chores to complete. The game features sandbox style gameplay and encourages players to experiment and use their imaginations. The game features an interactive tutorial that teaches you how to play and the puzzles and levels can be approached in any order and unlock based on a player’s skill level. Download the Free Demo Today!
The Full Version Features:
- Over 100 Puzzles across 8 Distinct Rooms of the House
- An Interactive Tutorial that explains the simple point and click controls
- Beautiful and Colorful 2D graphics
- Over 16 Different Toys and abilities to Experiment With
- Sandbox Physics Gameplay which allows for Multiple and Imaginative Puzzle Solutions
- A fully featured Level Editor allows players to create and share their own levels
- 15 Trophies / Achievements to Unlock
- Over 10 Different Music Tracks
For additional information on the Magic Toy Chest (or for screenshots, evaluation copy or demo), please visit http://www.graduategames.com/toygame.php.