SEGA, ATLUS AND CAPCOM TEAM UP FOR CHARITY!
Today, SEGA are thrilled to announce a collaboration with two leading Japanese video game publishers, Capcom and ATLUS , to create the pay-what-you-want Humble Tri-Publisher Bundle ! The bundle features a range of essential PC fan favourites and critically acclaimed titles from all three publishers. Also boasting unbelievable value, the bundle is worth an incredible $216.88 in total, but only costs $12 minimum for the lot!
In collaboration with Humble Bundle, all three publishers are proud to be supporting multiple charities for this exclusive bundle, including:
- World Wildlife Fund – World’s leading independent conservation organisation charity.
- Games Aid – Video games industry-based charity that distributes funds to a diverse range of charities.
- Access Sport - Charity whose mission is to give more children access to a wide range of quality inclusive sport.
- Special Effect – Charity that creates custom built technology to help people with physical disabilities play video games.
The Humble Tri-Publisher Bundle features 12 hit titles from the SEGA, Capcom and ATLUS video games catalogues. Buyers who pay $1 or more will receive the following:
- Rollers of the Realm
- Zeno Clash 2
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Bionic Commando
- Citizens of Earth
- Renegade Ops Collection
- Sonic Generations Collection
- Resident Evil 4
- Dead Rising
- Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
- Motorsport Manager
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
We are also giving all buyers who beat the average bundle price the opportunity to claim coupons for 50% off Dawn of War III, 50% off Street Fighter V and 66% off The Deadly Tower of Monsters. They’ll also receive a one-time-use 50% off coupon for a previous SEGA, ATLUS or Capcom title on Steam.*
*Terms & Conditions apply. For all information regarding coupons and their usage, click on “Coupon Details” from the Humble Bundle Store redemption page.