NEW YORK– May 25th 2010– Paradox Interactive is pleased to announce that Majesty 2: Kingmaker is now available for download on Steam, along with patch 1.3 for Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, offering players an abundance of free content to improve and enhance the much loved strategy game. Majesty 2: Kingmaker has a suggested retail price of $14.99,€14.99 and?9.99.
Containing a brand new single-player campaign consisting of eight missions, players will go up against Lord Blackviper and his army of evil goblins. In addition, Majesty 2: Kingmaker also contains brand new creatures to go up against and the‘Kingmaker editor’, a mission creator toolset which enables players to create their own missions and battles.
Patch 1.3 for Majesty 2 is also a compulsory and automatic install for Majesty 2: Kingmaker and will bring additional new content and features to expand the gameplay experience even further. These include;
• An added‘randomize’ feature in all single and multiplayer missions which shuffles the locations of non-quest monster dens along with sites for the construction of temples and trading posts. Enabling this feature can dramatically affect the difficulty of a mission
• Random filling of treasure chests. Heroes can now discover various amounts of gold, weapons, armour, elixirs and artifacts
• New map editor
• Multiplayer compatibility for Majesty 2 with the Kingmaker expansion installed
• Added network compatibility of versions with different languages
• The option to acquire additional game content, part of which is available free-of-charge
• The ability to now view a list of heroes who are interested in a selected flag
• Anisotropy filtering added to graphical settings dramatically improving the texture quality
Majesty 2: Kingmaker can be purchased and downloaded at the following link: store.steampowered.com/app/42881
The original game is currently enjoying a 75% off sale on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/25980
About Majesty 2
Recruit the finest group of Heroes to rise up and take on the treacherous Villains of Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. In the highly-anticipated sequel to the original Majesty, humor and charm merges with a fantasy landscape to offer a gameplay experience like never before. But beware! Grabbing control of your Heroes is not the easiest task, for they are just as likely to stop in for a beer at the local tavern as they are to fight monsters and undertake heroic quests. Return to the throne in Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox made an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.