WHAT: Calling all self-professed Guitar Hero experts! E for All attendees are invited to bring their axes to compete as Target presents the first-ever Guitar Hero event at E for All. During the event, hundreds of competitors will showcase their shredding skills at one of the Guitar Hero II kiosks on the show floor to qualify for the final showdown Saturday on the main stage. Gamers will even get the chance to play Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock before its release on Oct. 28. By out-rocking the competition and impressing the celebrity judges, the true Guitar Hero will walk away with more than $3,000 in cash and Target gift cards.
WHO: Target is giving consumers the chance, courtesy of Activision and RedOctane, to rock at E for All as industry experts judge for scoring, accuracy and performance.
Guitar Hero Event
Oct. 18-20, 2007
Finals will take place Saturday on the main stage.
E for All
Oct. 18-21, 2007
Guitar Hero Event Area– South Exhibit Hall
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Guitar Hero fanatics on stage dressed the part, rocking out for a large audience.
- Expert judges playing the game and interacting with fans.
- Ultimate Guitar Hero being presented with more than $3,000 cash and Target gift cards.
- Fierce face offs between event finalists on the main stage in South Hall.
- Perfect opportunity for broadcast outlets to film general video game footage in preparation for the holiday season.
The game and the name“Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock” and the guitar controller are used for purposes of description only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Activision and RedOctane’s sponsorship of this Contest.