For immediate release (25th July 2014) - Attract Mode Games is excited to announce that Tail Drift, their high altitude racing game is now available to vote for on Steam Greenlight. The Steam edition features full Oculus Rift and Kinect support for a full immersive VR experience.
Tail Drift is a fast action racing game where you zoom through fantastic environments. Compete while flying around floating islands, ancient temples and desert canyons, with a fleet of unique planes to take through a variety of game modes.
With full Big Picture, Controller, VR and Kinect support, you're in for the ride of your life.
Help Tail Drift get on Steam by voting here.
Watch the trailer here.
· Fast arcade racing action that's easy to learn by hard to master.
· Beautiful environments to compete in.
· 8 unique planes to fly over 30 events.
· Full VR and Kinect support put you right in the action.
· Load it up in Big Picture mode with full controller support.
· Prove you're the best pilot with built in leaderboards.
· Plane not fast enough? Upgrade it to get the edge in the next race.
· Three unique game modes - Classic Race, Time Trial, and Time Extension
Attract Mode Games
Right Pedal Studios
PC, Mac, Linux with optional Oculus Rift and Kinect support
About Attract Mode
Attract Mode games is a small independent games studios formed out of Brisbane, Australia. Founded by Cam Owen and James Bowling, the team has worked on many local and international games. They also make games while wearing very classy hats.
About Right Pedal Studios Pty Ltd
Right Pedal Studios is a game accelerator based in Brisbane, Australia. The accelerator provides game developers with working capital, office space, mentorship and has funded five independent games to date. For more information click here.