Demo now available in the Nintendo eShopp>What’s that? You saw Slime-san in the top 25 on metacritic but haven’t played it yet? Well, now’s your chance: Hop on and give our lil’ slime a go with the FREE DEMO - now available on the Nintendo eShop. Try out 10 levels and explore the hub town to convince yourself!
(Sharing is much appreciated.)
Press Members & Influencers only:
Haven't checked out the full game yet? No worries, request a key here.
Experience the critically-acclaimed platforming sensation and jump, slide and slime your way through a giant worms’ innards, who gobbled up poor Slime-san. Combine his slimy perks with your quick reflexes to conquer over 100 challenging levels while discovering tons of unlockables and secrets along the way.
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up!
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm's intestines and back out its mouth!
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game+ levels totalling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould... Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can't help but groove out to!
Awards & Recognition
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner's Rock (March 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, the company has released over 100 titles since its establishment in 2009. With over 50 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com
Fabraz is an independent game development studio that prides its diversity both in design, and its developers. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich and Bangkok, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Their first game, the critically acclaimed Cannon Crasha, was an action-strategy title released for iOS and Android, and was featured as "...a sure-fire winner!" by Apple. Their second game, Planet Diver, was published on Steam and has been nominated for the Indie Prize, Momocon Indie Awards and was bundled in with the IndieBox. Their newest game, Slime-san, has been part of the official Indie Arena selection and is published by Headup Games. They're also behind a bunch of other exciting prototypes and game jams! More information on Fabraz is available here.