FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Utrecht, 7 November, 2013 - Game development studio Xform is proud to announce the iOS release of their latest game 'Super Hammer' on Friday 8 November 2013. Tomorrow! It's a rock-hard endless runner with lots of guns and explosions, built on Adobe Shockwave technology.
About Super Hammer
The city streets are packed with bad guys. Who you gonna call? That's right, it's THE HAMMER. He'll straighten them out with his shotgun.
It's time to shine your pistols and get out the explosive rounds!
Your job: Blast the badguys and grind that cash!
Deal out flaming uppercuts and kick the crap out of 'em.
Have a nice cold one afterwards... Refreshing!
- Superfast, highpaced arcade action game.
- Run, jump, slide and blast into the action. Dive off buildings.
- Comes with slowmo gadget and retro outfits with special powers.
- 3D animation technology. It's real as life itself (glasses not needed).
- No IAP - You get the whole game!
- Hours of challenging gameplay, even for the most hardened of hitmen.
- Bazookas, dual whielding guns, style bonuses and neat powerups
- Boosts your play with a jetpack or helicopter. Commando style.
- Upgrade your gear to be the ultimate urban warrior!
- GameCenter Higscores and Achievements.
There's always time for a quick shootout!
"This app is optimized for iPod5, iPhone4s, iPad2 and up!"
presskit() for Super Hammer here:
Xform is a leading independent developer and publisher of mobile and browser based 3D games. We create games for the world’s biggest publishers, advertising agencies and game portals and have an extensive portfolio of successful games. Our most popular series are Burnin' Rubber, Rally Point, Traffic Slam, Go Kart Go! , Sniper Team and of course Rhino Rush. Xform was founded in 2004 and has its headquarters in Utrecht, The Netherlands. More information about Xform and its products may be found at xformgames.com/press.