Leading independant games publisher Chillingo and U-PLAY Online has announced the launch of Striker Soccer 2 on the App Store.
Take to the pitch in Striker Soccer 2, the sequel to the hugely popular Striker Soccer. Create your own team of star players and lead them to glory as you show off your skills on the big stage.
Choose from over 300 playable teams from 16 leagues around the world and manage your team's progression every step of the way - buy and upgrade players, alter your line-up and pick a match-winning tactic.
• Choose from over 300 playable teams from 16 leagues around the world
• Win the league in Competition mode
• Turn your team into champions in the story-based Challenge mode
• Build your star team with customizable players
• Earn coins and win cards with stat-boosting properties
• Intuitive controls for experienced players and newcomers alike
• 3D visuals and vibrant animations bring the game to life
Featuring classic soccer gameplay, accessible to players of all abilities, Striker Soccer 2 is a blast!
Striker Soccer 2 is available now for free on the App Store.
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android, Windows Phone 8, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.chillingo.com.