You miss the good old days when you were able to roll your Panzers over the enemies? You liked the simple rules and diversity between units of the both sides? You like the historical setting? You like hexes? If at least one answer is YES, then keep on reading and let the 30+ generation know that not all is lost.
POLAND (JANUARY 17 th, 2014) – Wastelands Interactive’ Fall Weiss – the only strategy game that allows you to invade Poland as Germany or/and Soviet Union – first title of the Campaign Series, a SSI’s Panzer General spiritual successor is now on Greenlight.
Fall Weiss (German codename for Case White attack plan on Poland) the first time gives the player a possibility to recreate the events of the initial campaign of World War 2. What is more important - the course of history can be changed, and the Germans and Soviets can be defeated. It's only a matter of skills (or difficulty settings).
Scale adapted for the size of the conflict
Detailed historical units
Huge modding possibilities
Replayability factor with a lot of "what if" options
Difficulty level customizable for each country
History within a hand's reach
Only computer adaptation of the campaign
Runs well on every hardware
- Realistic presentation of the campaign’s events,
- Supply Depots which are crucial to execute successful offensives,
- HQ units boosting the efficiency of units,
- Historical types of units, like Ulhans, Panzers, Stukas, etc.,
- Major rivers which can really slow the offensive,
- Over 700 of historical units, with a unique photo for almost each of them,