Melbourne, Australia-August 2014: Award winning audio production and educational provider Sound Librarian today announced the launch of The Official FMOD Certification Program.
To meet the challenges of one of the fastest growing industries in the world Sound Librarian has produced high quality educational material for both their Institutional Partners and their online customers. Both these markets have indicated a strong demand for Official Certification so Sound Librarian has responded to this demand with the new program.
Brett Paterson the CEO of Firelight Technologies stated “We have long felt the need for certified training of our FMOD products to support the current generation of audio professionals and to inspire the future generations. As the developers of our training manuals and tutorial video series, Sound Librarian quite literally wrote the book on FMOD Studio and I can think of no better team to entrust this product to”.
Sound Librarian provides a two-tiered training program that is available directly online via their Online Learning Center, or as face to face courses via their Partner Institutions around the world.
· FMOD Studio 101 Certification
· FMOD Studio 101 Essentials
· FMOD Unity Integration
· FMOD Studio 101: FMOD Studio User Certification Course
· FMOD Studio 101: An Introduction to FMOD Studio
· The only place to access official FMOD Studio Certification, available globally
· FMOD Training Suite student and trainer text books (Institutional Course)
· A tailored, royalty free sound effects library provided to all students
· Example FMOD Studio projects for both students and trainers
· Access to the Sound Librarian global Sound Map
· Institutional training support
· Optional FMOD / Unity demo game for audio implementation practice
The FMOD Studio official training has been available via Sound Librarian Partner Institutions for over 12 months. The demand for Official Certification has been constant during this time. The new Certification Program allows institutions to licence the course material and offer a recognized qualification to students in this competitive industry.
Sound Librarian Institutional Partner Map
Sound Librarian has developed our global partner map to help put students in touch with institutions in their area. We will be highlighting institutions offering the certification program to provide even more information for potential students.
Sound Librarian Institutional Partner MapWe welcome inquiries from institutions around the world and will work closely with you to enable your team to offer high quality training to your students. Institutions and individuals can access our online course evaluation demonstration at the Sound Librarian Learning Centre site.