Access to the Turbo Rocket level, download new music and consult your Top 10!
Bordeaux– April 27th, 2010
With more than one million downloads, the 3D action game Rocket Bird, available on iPhone and iPod Touch, is a successful application. Today, BeTomorrow is launching three new things. Discover the Turbo Rocket level, the Music Pack, which consists of Hip Hop music, and your best score ranking.
3, 2, 1… Ready for takeoff!!! Let’s move on to Rocket Bird’s news:
- In the Turbo Rocket level, our favorite bird is equipped with an extremely powerful rocket, which propels him faster and faster on a flight path scattered with traps. He also meets the night and the rain!
- Feel like listening to a new musical atmosphere? Are you a fan of Hip Hop? Add the Music Pack, consisting of 4 tracks which will scroll during your crazy flights!
- Do you want to enjoy your record? To take up a personal challenge? It is now possible thanks to the ranking of your best scores! Indeed, you can have free access to a Top 10 of scores done on your iPhone.
For the record… Rocket Bird is an action game in which the player represents a bird in flight. The objective is to fly the longest possible distance. Set in a colorful environment, the game is very easy to play as it uses the accelerometer to move the bird left or right.
Be careful, your bird has a rocket on its back and the petrol is limited! Catch the stars to fill your rocket’s tank and to extend your flight. Avoid any countryside obstacles such as mills, cows, farms, trees or fences that are in your way. Choose between 3 levels of difficulty and try to get the best score. Send your score and consult the worldwide ranking. Compare your distance with other players and try to get the world record in each level.
RocketBird is available from the AppStore at the following address:
Created in 2002, BeTomorrow has developed unrivalled experience in building communities and managing applications. Since its inception eight years ago, BeTomorrow has been at the heart of the mobile, web and TV industries.
Our expertise is focused on:
• Web and mobile games
• Real-time 3D simulations for the internet, mobile and TV
• Rich media mobile applications on various platforms
• Online communities (chat, forums, contests, multiplayer games, UGC...)
• Geolocation applications
Some of our products:
• LiveSailing ( www.live-sailing.com): solutions for live sailing race coverage on the web, mobile and TV. Examples: Olympic Games (Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008) and the America’s Cup.
• LiveSkipper ( www.liveskipper.com): a massively multiplayer sailing game. Users compete against real skippers with the same weather conditions. Available on the web and on iPhone.
• RocketBird: a 3D iPhone action game in which the player controls a bird in flight.
Today, BeTomorrow is trusted by global network operators, sports federations, event organizers and media owners. Our clients include Orange, Lagard?re, Swatch, Omega, THQ, Alcatel-Lucent and Vodafone France…
Visit our website: www.betomorrow.com
Phone number: 05 57 59 06 29
If you don’t want to receive any information from BeTomorrow, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.814 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2836 - Release Date: 04/26/10 19:27:00