Malta, 03.11.2017: Publisher Insel Games invites players to participate in a Free Weekend for its Hack’n’Slash MMORPG, Guardians of Ember. From today until November 5, players will be able to join the game and enjoy all of its content. With the Cathedral Abyss, Guardians of Ember’s Endless Tower mode and Act six both scheduled for release this year, veterans have something to look forward to as well.
Just a few weeks after leaving Early Access, Insel Games opens up Guardians of Ember to a broader audience, giving players the opportunity to check out the game before buying. Through the whole weekend players can try out each of the six different classes, create unique builds with more than 300 skills and a dual class system at their disposal. Fans of traditional MMOs will enjoy features like housing, crafting, fishing and can use the Group Finder to make new friends. More action awaits the brave heroes of Olyndale as they slash their way through hordes of enemies, level up, and tackle randomized and instanced dungeons in the new nightmare mode together with their allies or alone. Now is the time to grab a friend and explore every corner of Olyndale and not only take part in Public Events but in special events put on especially for the occasion as well. All progress made during the free weekend will carry over should players decide to dive in and buy the game so that they can keep on leveling up their heroes as they continue their adventures against the Black Army.
Guardians of Ember is available in German, English, and Spanish on Steam in three editions: the Starter Edition (14,99€/13,99$), the Deluxe Edition (29,99€/28,99USD) and the Ultimate Edition (59,99€/56,99USD) that includes, among other additional items, an exclusive Golden Crane mount.
For the duration of the Free Weekend, the Deluxe and the Ultimate Edition are discounted by 50%. A full French translation is planned for release in the very near future.
About Guardians of Ember:
Developed by the hardcore gamers at Runewaker with their proven track record in the genre (Runes of Magic, Dragon's Prophet), Guardians of Ember is a unique combination of Hack’n’Slash combat and full MMORPG with a focus on near endless character optimization.
- Dual-class system: choose a second class after reaching level fifteen
- Near unlimited character optimization: a total of four races, six classes, 300 active and seventy-two passive skills
- Extended PvE action: randomized dungeons with individual difficulty settings
- Deep crafting and enchanting systems: design your perfect equipment
- Housing system: decorate your own home with hundreds of interior items and hire house sprites for bonuses
- Engaging questline with over hundreds of missions including daily quests
- Various PVP options: fight in 1vs1, 3vs3, 5vs5 - ranked and unranked matches
- Horde mode: fight with four additional heroes against ten waves of marauding enemies
- Fully localized into English, German and Spanish - French coming soon
About Runewaker Entertainment:
Runewaker Entertainment (est. 2004), the Taiwanese development studio of award winning MMORPGs Runes of Magic and Dragon’s Prophet specializes in entertainment software. Staffed by industry veterans with a deep passion for gaming, Runewaker titles have been enjoyed by millions of gamers around the world.
InselGames Ltd, based in Malta, is an independent publisher of online games. The company currently services “Guardians of Ember” as well as the SciFi MMORPG "Wild Buster". The InselGames team combines more than twenty years experience operating some of the most successful MMOGs in Europe and founded this new venture with one goal: to get gamers excited about new and innovative online games!