Experience Extreme Wingsuit Flying Now with Kinect™ support!
Gaijin Entertainment and Topware Interactive today announced that the exhilarating sport of wingsuit flying is now available for download on Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network as an Arcade game for the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Inspired by the extreme sport of base jumping, Skydive: Proximity Flight sends you soaring over picturesque landscapes and majestic, real life locations. Skydive: Proximity Flight is now available for digital download through Xbox LIVE for £5.59 and €6.99.
“ Skydive: Proximity Flight lets players experience the heart-pumping adrenaline of base jumping with realistic graphics, precision sound effects and stunning landscapes, all without the potentially horrifying physical consequences of the real thing”, said Kirill Yudintsev, Creative Director of Gaijin Entertainment. “And with Kinect support, this experience will be all the more real, so try not to hit your living room floor”!
Skydive: Proximity Flight features motion controls allowing you to speed up, maneuver and soar over exquisite panoramas of real life landscapes. Gaining confidence, you can then begin to control your body and execute mind-blowing tricks normally only attempted by professionals. For those of you who are exceptionally adventurous, Skydive: Proximity Flight also allows you to create your own death defying tricks and show them off to your friends.
Skydive: Proximity Flight Features:
- Xbox 360® users can soar using a gamepad or can choose to use their hands and body to execute dangerous tricks with help of Kinect™;
- Game modes include Adrenaline Race, Routes, Tricks and
- Adrenaline Race: Race against the computer, friends or other flyers on the leaderboard by using adrenaline to increase speed, rewind time to make adjustments and perform death defying tricks
- Routes: Try to fly through increasing more difficult routes marked by rings
- Tricks: Execute aerial maneuvers that increase in complexity, adding more danger and excitement
- Freestyle: Select any jump off location and create your own routes, incorporating difficult tricks and then sharing them with the community
For more information on Skydive: Proximity Flight please visit: http://www. Skydivegame.com
About Gaijin Entertainment
Gaijin Entertainment is the developer and publisher of the online games War Thunder and Star Conflict, as well as PC, Mac OS, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, iOS and Android titles across several genres. The company’s diverse portfolio has received a range of mass media and game industry awards including such as KRI Awards, Gamescom Award and many more. For more information, please visit http://gaijinent.com
About Topware Interactive
TopWare Interactive is the first German based company appointed as a licensed Publisher by Microsoft, Apple, Nintendo and Sony for their respective next gen platforms, providing for a solid future product portfolio on multiple platforms and distribution channels. Presently, TopWare develops for, and publishes on PC, Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo DS/3DS, iPhone, iPad and Android platforms. In the PC sector, TopWare retains a close partnership with Intel, AMD and nVidia, striving to propel innovation and remain on the cutting-edge of state-of-the-art technology. For more information, please visit http://www.topware.com
“Xbox 360”, “Xbox LIVE”, and “Kinect” are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.