May 15 , 2017, Tallinn, Estonia –
Creative Mobile and Shephf Games releases PC / Linux shoot ‘em up Trigger Time for $4.99 on Steam. Trigger Time is a top-down 2D shoot ‘em up that drops players into high risk missions infiltrating the laboratory levels of mad scientist Professor Nathan and his army of cybernetic mutants.
Fans of the shmup genre can blast their way through 9 unique levels, along the way battling bizarre bosses, solve physics-based puzzles, load up on guns and gadgets, drive a variety of vehicles and interact with the striking environment.
- 9 massive levels, each filled with hazards, physics puzzles, lots of enemies and featuring a dangerous boss.
- Lots of guns and gadgets, with 8 primary weapons and 3 secondary weapons to choose from.
- Gravity Gun that can be used to solve physics-based puzzles and interact with the environment.
- Interactive objects, such as gas valves, robotic arms, etc.
- Vehicles such as boats, mechs, etc.
- Full Gamepad support
About Creative Mobile
Creative Mobile is an independent game developer and publisher based in Northern Europe. Founded in 2010, the company has quickly evolved into a leading game studio, consistently topping Android and iOS game charts. We are best known for the Drag Racing series and the Nitro Nation franchise, which has defined a new genre of mobile games and became one of the most downloaded franchises of all time with more than 350 million lifetime installs.
About Shephf Games
Shephf Games is a one-man indie game studio run by Stanislav Vorobiov in Moscow, Russia.
Trigger Time is the first title developed with a homebrew 2D engine. You can expect more great titles from this studio in the years to come.
+372 5010 117