Shattered Origins: Guardians of Unity has been released a little more than a month ago, and since then the developers received lots of valuable feedback. The first update, as will all following updates, contains fixes and content updates.
- Fixed a rare switch screen bug
- Added non-hangar repair functionality to survival mode
- Normal survival mode is now a bit harder
- Crystal amount is now properly displayed at all times
- Fixed an AI glitch related to the escort mission
- Fixed mining drone related graphics issues
- Reduced ship hit sphere radius
- Tooltips are now available during tower defense
- Fixed a rare crash during tower defense
- Holding the crosshair at the center is now easier
- Mouse movement speed is now adjustable from in-game
?- New skirmish map: 'First Experiment'
?- New survival map: 'Survival - Hard'
To access the update, the owners of the full version have to run the game, and it will automatically download it.?