Tampere, Finland, January 11th 2018 – Tesla vs Lovecraft, the latest shooter game from Finnish multiplatform developer 10tons Ltd., will launch in Steam on January 26th, 2018. The game pits two famous cult personalities against each other in an epic clash.
”Tesla vs Lovecraft is a great new flagship game for us, and the perfect way to kick off 2018. We’re known for twin stick shooters, and Tesla vs Lovecraft is hands down our most visually impressive game ever. Intensity and fun factor are at an equally high level.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
Tesla vs Lovecraft is an intense twin stick top-down shooter where the player, as Nikola Tesla, fights hordes of eldritch abomination minions of the horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The hallmark features of the game are the Quantum Teleport, which allows the player to warp a short distance even through walls and monsters, and the Tesla Mech battle robot, which the player is able to call down for immense boost in firepower. In genre tradition, a hefty arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm's way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!
Tesla vs Lovecraft in Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/636100/Tesla_vs_Lovecraft/
Tesla vs Lovecraft presskit: http://presskit.10tons.com/sheet.php?p=tesla_vs_lovecraft
Tesla vs Lovecraft will be released for additional platforms at a later date.###
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.