Original PC DLC Combines “Road To Elysion” and “Ruins of Brightholme” to Deliver Massive DLC Fun to Xbox Gamers
Skövde, Sweden – March 14, 2014 – Swedish indie development team Coffee Stain Studios announced today the first downloadable content for Sanctum 2 on Xbox Live® for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft is now available. The Sanctum 2 Expansion Pack brings together the first two DLC packs from the PC version of Sanctum 2 – Road To Elysion and Ruins of Brightholme – for a thrilling new gameplay experience on the Xbox 360. Now, fans will take on lethal new enemies, utilize upgraded tower structures, and brandish new wicked weaponry in this unique hybrid of first-person shooting action and tower defense. For this weekend, Sanctum 2 is available for the special promo price of $4.99 (regularly available for $14.99).
Sanctum 2 Expansion Pack Key Features:
- Contains first two expansion packs for Sanctum 2 on PC: Road To Elysion and Ruins of Brightholme.
- New Playable Character -- TSYGAN, the “Rogue Insurgent,” reveals the sinister origins to the colonization of LOEK III.
- Eight New Unique Maps – Bigger maps feature interactive elements that trigger events such as explosive traps and rising toxic liquid areas.
- Four Powerful Weapons – From the rapid-firing Gatling Laser to the decapitating attacks of the Circle Saw, new destructive toys bring dangerous fun.
- Four Additional Tower Defense Options – New tower defense structures include the range-increasing Range Spire, Rupture Mine Dispenser that produces mines that damage enemies based on the speed and distance traveled, and the unusually, random Makeshift Towers can fire with critical damage or shutdown at any time.
- Ferocious New Enemies – Mutated human horrors, high-leaping Jumpers that can vault over wall defenses in a single bound, and pesky flying boss monsters will challenge even the most-skilled Sanctum 2 players.
- Tons of Perks – More than a dozen new fun perks have been added to customize character's abilities.
For this weekend, Sanctum 2 is available for the special promo price of $4.99 (regularly available for $14.99). For the latest news and updates on Sanctum 2 , please visit www.coffeestainstudios.com, ‘ Like’ the game on Facebook and follow the development team @Coffee_Stain.
# # #
ABOUT COFFEE STAIN STUDIOS
Coffee Stain Studios is a game development studio based in Skövde, Sweden. The company was founded in 2010 and focuses on quality game productions for multiple platforms. Their first game Sanctum was part of the “Make Something Unreal” competition and helped them sign a five year licensing agreement with Epic Games. Sanctum ended up selling over 600,000 copies on Steam, which helped Coffee Stain Studios self-finance the development of Sanctum 2.
ABOUT REVERB PUBLISHING
Launched in 2010, Reverb Publishing offers digital publishing to independent game developers, combining production and business development support paired with the proven public relations and marketing agency expertise from its parent company, Reverb Communications. Reverb’s unique model is form fitted for studios, ensuring they receive the majority of the game’s revenue and maintain ownership of their titles while Reverb handles non-developmental tasks including production support, navigating QA, and preparing for product submission.
For more information about Reverb Publishing, please visit www.reverbpublishing.com.