New Retail Edition Includes All Downloadable Content; Compatible with New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL
ONTARIO, CANADA – June 12, 2017 – Get ready to Runbow on the go with the New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL and New Nintendo 2DS XL hand-held systems as the colorful, frenetic platform mayhem of Runbow Pocket Deluxe Edition has been revealed for all three systems. Coming to retail on June 20, Runbow Pocket Deluxe Edition from 13AM Games will include all the downloadable content (DLC) previously available.
Co-published by Nighthawk Interactive, Runbow Pocket Deluxe Edition players will get a rush from Runbow’s fast-paced, frantic side-scrolling platform action on the go with up to four other friends online in any of the game modes. Runbow requires players to quickly react to the changing world around them as each new color swipes past them. Reaching the end isn’t easy as platforms and obstacles appear and disappear at the swipe of a color.
In Runbow Pocket Deluxe Edition players will:
- Join Hue and Val as they race through over 140 challenges in Adventureto stop the evil Satura once and for all;
- Take on the Bowhemoth, if you dare: one, uninterrupted gauntlet of our toughest levels inside the belly of an enormous beast!
- Race to be first to the trophy in Runbe the last one alive in Arena, or battle for the single control point in King of the Hill
- Play with friends online to race, platform, and fight each other on a 2D plane;
- Enjoy all of Runbow Pocket's DLC: Grab the gang and go where no man has gone before in Satura' s Space Adventure. This content adds 36 additional Adventure levels to tackle and even more costumes and music packs.
This retail version also includes a pack of Runbow themes for Nintendo 3DS. Rated E for Everyone, Runbow Pocket Deluxe Edition will be available at retailers throughout North America for $29.99.
**Game is not compatible with Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS systems.
About Nighthawk Interactive
Built by a team of industry veterans, Nighthawk Interactive aims to combine their proven experience with the ever-changing needs of modern game development. With a strong focus on publishing, co-publishing, retail distribution and business development support, Nighthawk is about helping developers make the great games we love to play. For more information about Nighthawk, visit www.NighthawkInteractive.com, and follow us on Twitter at (@NH_Interactive).
About 13AM Games
13AM Games is an independent gaming studio operating out of Toronto. In 2015, they launched their first game, Runbow, to critical acclaim. 13AM Games likes building games that are as much fun to design as they are to play. Their office is very loud.
# # #
Copies of Runbow Pocket Deluxe Edition will be available for qualified media. Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org .