February 26, 2014 - Icetesy SPRL, a music passionate one man team from Belgium, is pleased to present its debut title, Melody's Escape, now available on Steam Early Access: http://store.steampowered.com/app/270210
You know that sudden burst of energy you feel when you are listening to music sometimes? You can now experience that amazing feeling anytime that you desire! Run, jump and slide to the rhythm of your own music library!
In Melody's Escape, advanced audio detection algorithms transcribe the energy that you feel when listening to music into a synchronized gameplay experience, with a captivating and dynamic obstacle course. The game will adapt in real-time to the intensity and mood of your music and change the movement mode of Melody accordingly, from walking during very calm parts up to all-out flying when your music explodes!
- Use your own music library: The gameplay of Melody's Escape is completely powered by your music of choice
- Works with all music genres and styles: Whether you're a big fan of EDM, K-Pop, alternative, acoustic sessions or classical music, the game will always adapt to the song's energy and rhythm to provide you with a dynamic experience.
- Each action is synced to your music: Every required input is synchronized to your music, allowing you to completely immerse and focus on the experience!
- Very accurate and fast music analysis: Melody's Escape features extremely accurate beat-matching algorithms and is optimized to analyse a song in its entirety within a few seconds.
- Slide on vocals and long notes: There is a strong focus on long vocals and held notes in the game, giving you the opportunity to slide alongside them, intensifying the experience of the most powerful parts of your music.
- Mod support: Customize the appearance of the game to your liking with custom skins, dynamic hair-styles and color palettes!
- Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/270210
- Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTFr9ShfCdU
- Website: http://www.MelodysEscape.com
- Title: Melody's Escape
- Platform: PC (with Mac and Linux coming later)
- Distribution: Steam
- Genre: Indie, Rhythm, Runner
- Release Date: Early Access 26 February 2014
- Developer / Publisher: Icetesy SPRL