New York, USA (April 18, 2008) Leading global publisher of strategy games, Paradox Interactive delivers critical intelligence on the impending invasion by Supreme Ruler 2020.
Aboard an infinite force of cargo planes, upon never-ending fleets of amphibious transports, hard copies of this exciting geo-political simulation await the order to deploy and advance towards their primary objectives.
The first wave is scheduled to be shipping to stores across North America from June 17, while those in Europe can expect delivery in stores on June 20.
Pre-order from GamersGate: http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?page=product&what=view&sku=DD-SR2020&cat=all
Suggested retail price: USD 39.99/ EUR 39.99
For press inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Key features in Supreme Ruler 2020:
• Control any department within your government or delegate decisions to your Cabinet Ministers
• Sophisticated Military Strategic and Tactical Command System
• Select from hundreds of actual military vehicles to research, build, and deploy
• Choose conventional warfare or develop your nuclear weapons program
• Detailed Economic and Political Models
• Flexible Diplomatic Interface allowing sophisticated negotiations
• Play any one of over 250 Regions worldwide
• High Resolution Satellite imagery provided courtesy of NASA
• Single Player or Multi Player support
• Includes Map Editor and extensive mod-ability
• Varied Game-play options include Regional Battles, Missions and Campaigns
• Next Generation AI
• Introducing BattleGoat's new Super Sandbox Mode for unlimited customization and re-playability
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive has been a leading publisher and developer of strategy games for the PC platform since 1999. Well-known worldwide for their strategy titles, the company has a particularly strong presence in Europe and the US. The steadily growing publishing portfolio includes in-house developed titles such as critically acclaimed franchises Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron; as well as an extensive third party line-up of titles that include Tarr Chronicles, Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020 and Lost Empire: Immortals.
The experienced development team recently announced a new Q2, 2008 title, developed under the world-renowned brand Europa Universalis– ROME. Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.