The acclaimed anti-gravity racing will hit retail with an exclusive complete edition
CALABASAS, CA – May, the 15 th, 2017 - 505 Games is proud to announce that Redout, the anti-gravity racing simulation, will hit retail stores with an exclusive and enriched version, available for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. Redout: Lightspeed Edition will include the brand new “split screen” mode – which will push you and your friends into fierce head-to-head, elbow-to-elbow challenges – plus the " Europa" DLC and the newly added " Neptune" DLC. The game will offer a total set of 30 unique tracks, along with 6 different environments, staged on a dystopian Earth.
Redout is a tribute to classic anti-gravity racing games. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in the sensory overload that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on an advanced physics model: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognizable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth is the background for high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes.
UPDATED REDOUT FEATURES FOR PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE CONSOLES:
- Multiplayer: Challenge up to 6 players from around the globe, or a friend – head-to-head – in the brand new split screen mode, to find out who the best Redout pilot is.
- Career mode: Carve out your path to glory with more than 100 different racing events, varying experience, and an array of challenging levels.
- Upgradable Ships: Invest in improving your Engine, Magnets, Structure and Energy to get your ship track-ready.
- See the world: Put the pedal to the metal on 30 different tracks scattered around 6 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth. Challenge additional boss circuits to see what you are made of.
- 11 Event Types: Test your skills in 11 different events: Race, Pure Race, Time Attack, Pure Time Attack, Speed, Instagib, Survival, Score Based Endurance, Last Man Standing, Boss and Arena Race.
- Team up: Drivers will have their pick of 4 racing classes and 7 different racing teams, with each team requiring a different driving approach to make the cut.
- Power ups: To get that competitive edge, you have the option of 12 upgradable power-ups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more.
Redout: Lightspeed Edition will be available this year in retail, from August 29 th in United States, and August 31 st across Europe, at 39.99$/39.99€/29.99£. Both PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions will include a unique, format-exclusive livery that will be available for all your ships.
To download more information including screenshots, key art, and other assets please visit:
<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jSdADbgFZvE?ecver=2 " width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aLUZduiU8wc?ecver=2 " width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Press Contact :
Alfred | George Collins | email@example.com | 020 7033 6566
About 505 Games
505 Games is a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and levels. The company publishes and distributes premium and free-to-play games on leading console, PC and handheld platforms as well as for mobile devices and social networks.
Publishing highlights in premium games include PAYDAY 2, Terraria, Portal Knights, Assetto Corsa, ABZÛ, Virginia, Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons and How to Survive. Free-to-play publishing highlights include Battle Islands, Gems of War and Hawken. Distribution highlights include Rocket League, Stardew Valley, Dead by Daylight and Don’t Starve. Upcoming titles include Indivisible (from the development team behind Skullgirls), and Koji Igarashi’s next project, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
505 Games has offices in California, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and China. It works with a network of distribution and sub-licensing partners in all other markets. For more information on 505 Games and its products please visit www.505games.com .
34BigThings is one of the biggest independent game studios in Italy. Born out of sheer passion and self-sustained throughout, it's a variegated group of game developers making games they love in a laid-back working environment. For more information on 34BigThings please visit www.34bigthings.com .