The Svellt Valley is waiting for you! Realms of Arkania – Star Trail left the Early Access stage and offers amazing hours of gamefun to all RPG fans!
Check out the exciting releasetrailer now: https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=YwBOg3XoJKQ&feature=share ;
There’s a special DIGITAL DELUXE EDTITION available:
The Digital Deluxe Edition of Realms of Arkania: Star Trail grants access to the following additional ingame content and digital goods:
- Additional Ingame Content
- Digital Goods
- Digital Maps
- Full HD Wallpapers
- As a present for all Early Access User – the digital deluxe edtion will be provided for free
- Maingame: € 29,99
- Digital Deluxe Version (including Maingame): € 34,99
- Digital Deluxe Upgrade: € 7,99
Don’t hesitate to become part of the amazing story of “Star Trail” and get your personal key now: firstname.lastname@example.org
The united orc tribes attempted to invade the region of Thorwal, but a group of valiant adventurers thwarted their plans during their previous quest. Now the orcs have regrouped and attacked other, more vulnerable areas – Lowangen is occupied and half the Svellt Valley lies in ashes. An elf ambassador summons the party to the city of Kvirasim. To unite the races of the elves and the dwarves in the struggle against a common enemy, they must recover an artifact known as the Salamander Stone.
Star Trail is a faithful remake of Realms of Arkania’s classic sequel. This hardcore RPG features dozens of talents and spells, distinct races and character classes as well as a challenging isometric turn-based combat system. Obey your orders and succeed in your quest to retrieve the Salamander stone – the peace between elves and dwarves depends on it!
- Hardcore RPG with isometric turn-based tactical fights
- Hand-crafted cities and dungeons to explore in first person view
- Master dozens of talents including fighting and magical skills
- Meet countless endearing characters within the lovingly detailed cities and villages
- Create your characters and manage your party
- Plan your extensive travels through the realm in detail
- Based on the original Pen & Paper rulesets TDE 3 and TDE4 (Hybrid)
Abmeldung von diesem Newsletter: