FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Brno, Czech Republic– September 25, 2012 - CBE software has announced a skill-based contest as a celebration of our current Steam Greenlight progress with Vampires!
Test your brain and skills and win DRM free copy of Vampires! or even signed boxed copy of J.U.L.I.A.
• Go to www.cbe-software.com and get our playable demo of Vampires! (PC, Mac, Browser)
• Play the demo until you get all achievements including the secret ones. This can be easily checked on the Achievements screen, which is accessible from the main menu. Remember that the game saves your progress, so you don’t have to finish this in one session.
• Send a screenshot of this fully activated achievement screen at email@example.com
• We will contact you with a simple additional game related question for the sake of fair play.
• Significant for us will be the date / time of email reception by our email server. In case of a perfect tie, we can choose more than 13 winners.
• We will announce the winners on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/CBEsoftware so don’t forget to like us, please.
• Winners will be also informed via email.
• Team members, their families, external testers and preview copy owners are excluded from this contest.
• The very first 3 players who win the contest will receive downloadable DRM free version of Vampires! (PC and Mac version) and a signed boxed copy of J.U.L.I.A. (PC)
• Additional 10 people who win the contest will receive downloadable DRM free version of Vampires! (PC and Mac version).
And remember! This contest is not about being lucky. It’s about being the best.
In Vampires! your goal is to save vampires by safely leading them through the labyrinth to their crypts. To do so, you can rotate the labyrinth parts to create new paths or use garlic-based repellent and spider-net slowdown to prevent vampires from walking into peril. Many traps are indeed lurking for the poor vampires. Starting with simple ones like pure light, things get more complicated down the road. Mobile wooden stakes, silver gun bullets, hired assassins or crazy garlic sappers wait impatiently to vaporize your vampires once for all.
Vampires! wil be released in Q4/2012 for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android
For the updated press kit please look here:
About Cardboard Box Entertainment
CBE software is an independent video game development studio which has been transformed in 2011 from the two man operation called Cardboard Box Entertainment. Debuting with paranormal comedy Ghost in the Sheet (2007), CBE software explores the possibilities of video games beyond the boundaries of tried and tested gameplay paradigms.
Based in Brno, Czech Republic, CBE software has a mission–“it’s much better to fail while trying something new and original than to succeed by copying already successful games”.
In 2012 CBE software has released a sci-fi narrative video game J.U.L.I.A. and its spin-off prequel J.U.L.I.A. Untold for iOS.
CBE software s.r.o.