Richmond, LONDON – 8 th August, 2017: Beginning today, Ni no Kuni fans will be able to pre-order Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom and start a journey that will enchant both their consoles and their hearts, as they set out as the young king Evan into Ding Dong Dell and beyond. To add even more magic to your adventure different editions will be available to pre-order:
- STANDARD EDITION: Full game and postcards – £54.99
- PRINCE’S EDITION: Full Game, The Kingmakers: An exclusive making-of Ni no Kuni II on Bluray disc that will reveal the hidden secrets of the game’s design and development, a SteelBook™ case and the Season Pass – £84.99
- DIGITAL PRINCE’S EDITION: Full Game and the Season Pass – £69.99
- KING’S EDITION: Full Game, The Kingmakers: An exclusive making-of Ni no Kuni II on Bluray disc, The sound of Ni no Kuni II: a vinyl record featuring Joe Hisaishi-composed main theme in a beautiful pop-up gatefold slip, The Evolution of a King diorama figure, a 20cm tall rotating music box that plays the game's main theme, The Art of Ni no Kuni II: an exclusive 148-pages artbook featuring concept art from Momose-san and LEVEL-5, an exclusive SteelBook™ and, finally, the Season pass – £139.99
- STANDARD EDITION: Full game – digital only – £49.99
- PRINCE’S EDITION: Full Game, Season Pass – digital only – £69.99
- KING’S EDITION: The full Game as a download code and all the content listed in the PS4 King’s Edition: the vinyl, the making-of Bluray, the diorama music box, the artbook, SteelBook™ and Season Pass – £129.99
For those who pre-order the game a Special Sword set (5 weapons) will be available for free.
The Season Pass included in the PRINCE’S and KING’S EDITION will feature 2 additional pieces of content and will be available as a standalone purchase for 20.00€
Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM will be available on the PlayStation 4 system and PC from 19 th January, 2018.
Join the journey on:
For press related enquiries please contact:
UK & Ire. PR Manager, Bandai Namco Entertainment UK
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S. part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content for platforms including all major video game consoles, PC and mobile. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, DARK SOULS™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™. For more information please visit www.bandainamcoent.eu
Press Release © 2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S
Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM™ & ©LEVEL-5 Inc.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.