Rome, Italy, November 17th, 2011 - Vidia Srl, a worldwide publisher and software developer, today announced that the iPhone/iPad version of Microforum's first 3D Pixel retro racing game console hit, 3D Pixel Racing, now sees its price reduced to 1 dollar only!
Classic 8-bit graphic clashes with modern 3D era: welcome to the first 3D Pixel retro-cool racing game of the world!
Enjoy the fast arcade action and unlock new tracks and cars.
Select your favourite car and get ready to burst in the first 3D Pixel championship of the world!
Straight from your videogame console - now in your hand!
- Exclusive 3D Pixel graphic
- 5 game modes
- 10 tracks, 11 cars, 10 pilots
- Variable weather: Sun, Fog, Rain, Snow
- Day or Night
- 3 difficulty levels with Drive Assist system
- Universal app, buy once, play twice on both iPhone and iPad!