For Immediate Release
April 24th 2017, Bellinzona, Switzerland --- Stelex Software, a small, independent software company located in Switzerland, is pleased to announce the opening of the Greenlight campaign for "Eselmir and the five magical gifts", a 2D point and click adventure game inspired by the old classics of the genre.
“Eselmir and the five magical gifts," says Stefano Maccarinelli, co-founder of Stelex Software, "tells the story of Eselmir and his journey to find the five magical lost gifts of King Theoson, leading the player to explore an imaginary world studied in every detail. An atypical and elegant fantasy made up of stories within the story, one enclosed in the other. The game release is planned for the end of the year and it will be available for both PC and Mac."
We would appreciate the publication of our press release on your website.
Following are further game details:
Eselmir and the five magical gifts is a 2D point and click adventure game inspired by the old classics of the genre. It tells the story of Eselmir and his journey to find the five magical lost gifts of King Theoson, leading the player to explore an imaginary world studied in every detail. An atypical and elegant fantasy made up of stories within the story, one enclosed in the other.
• An engaging 2D point and click adventure game entangled with puzzles and mysticism, breathtaking landscapes and picturesque characters.
• It is an original blend of fairy tales, inspired by ancient mythology and medieval folklore.
• It explores an entire continent with countless and flourishing civilizations including magical items and enchanted charming places.
• A Narratively-rich 2D point and click adventure game filled with brillant dialogues, mystery and magic.
• Dozens and dozens of puzzles and many inventory objects to collect and interact with.
• Over 170 hand-illustrated and digitally colored backgrounds, 140+ characters and 15+ hours of gameplay.
• 40 challenging in-game achievements and several collectibles to find.
The story takes place in an epic and legendary world dominated by powerful divinities and ancient spells. Ancient people build flourishing cities and monuments prosper. This unique and adventurous world of Eselmir is inhabited by fairies and mysterious creatures.
Eselmir, a priest devoted to the Goddess of Time, belongs to the ancient Pirin race, demigods descendants of a fairy and a mortal that live on the highest mountains in the east.
One night, Eselmir receives a mission from his goddess that could change the fate of many: to find the five lost gifts of King Theoson, the progeny of Pirin's civilization, which at his death was buried together with his treasures in a secret place whose grave was never found again.
The Pirin Saga
The concept of the game was inspired and based on texts and drawings of a young talented Swiss writer, Sebastiano B. Brocchi who wrote a new elegant fantasy saga called "Pirin." The game is set in his own created universe. The hand made drawings are easily recognizable with a strong personality, are of the same style used to illustrate the book made by Brocchi itself.
Genre: Point and click adventure, 2D, fantasy
Developer: Stelex Software
Platforms: PC, Mac
Release date: Q4 2017
Subtitles: English, Italian
Voiceover (cutscenes only): English, Italian
Steam Greenlight page:
For all media/interview requests:
Tel: +41 79 682 59 56