Oxfordshire United Kingdom – December 10 th 2013 - Leading simulations publisher Excalibur Publishing ( http://www.excalibur-publishing.com) is pleased to announce Post Master, a mail distribution business simulation arriving on PC and Apple Mac in early March 2014.
Set up and run your own mail distribution business and pit your commercial brain against your competitor who will try to open more post offices, offer better services and deliver people’s mail quicker and more cheaply than you can. In Post Master, constant customer and staff satisfaction is the key to success!
- Improve your company’s profile by installing new mailboxes, building new post offices and delivering on time, every time
- Damage your company’s profile by closing a post office, sacking a postal employee or having long queues at your post offices
- Your mail delivery service will handle postcards, letters and parcels
- Revenues are generated for your company by stamp sales, delivering a letter or parcel or having the friendliest and most efficient post office staff
- Your company expenses will include staff salaries, building rents, buying and maintaining vehicles, staff bonuses, upgrading post offices and new machinery
- Increase your staff’s morale by installing air-conditioning, buying flowers, providing free refreshments and providing fresh fruit
- You can increase your post office customers’ morale by installing a newsstand, a vending machine and wall mounted TVs which decrease customers’ stress while waiting in a queue
- You can also install postal machines, computers and mail sorting machinery which will increase the speed of handling the packages
- There are three different grades of staff. They are (1) Customer counter workers who accept the mail and packages, (2) Mail sorters who sort which package go to which post office and (3) Security guards who increase morale and prevent a possible robbery
- The company vehicles consist of bicycles, motorbikes, vans and trucks
Title: Post Master
Publisher: Excalibur Publishin
Genre: Mail Distribution Business Simulation
Street Date: March 2014
Format: PC DVD / Apple Mac / Steam download
UK PC Barcode: 5060020477270
UK MAC Barcode: 5060020477287
For worldwide press enquiries, contact: Richard Barclay on:
email@example.com or +44 (0) 1869 338833.
All trade assets such as pack fronts and screen shots are available from:
The consumer site is available at: www.excalibur-publishing.com
About Excalibur Publishing
Excalibur Publishing and Extra Play (its budget label stable mate) form the publishing arm of parent company Contact Sales Ltd. Founded in 2004, Excalibur Publishing is proud to be the only independent UK owned publisher with a high street presence both at home and overseas. A success story built on a solid foundation of high quality products and a trusted reputation throughout the interactive entertainment industry, its dynamic team of experienced industry professionals is led by Robert Stallibrass who brings nearly 30 years' experience in computer games sales and marketing to the forefront of the business. Excalibur Publishing offers a mix of engaging standalone PC games and simulations such as 2012’s award winning Euro Truck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator Platinum, Police Simulator 2 and Fritz 13 Chess and is no stranger to the UK sales charts. A range of titles can be found at retail stores throughout Europe and all of the major UK retail outlets including PC World, Currys/Dixons, Game, independent stores and online at Amazon and Shopto.net.