Rome, Italy - 10 December 2013 - Indie developer FM Projects brings you Porogi, a retro experience unlike any arcade game you have ever played. The rules of the game are simple: collect Greens, avoid Reds. You control a ship that moves left and right, and the twist is that you are performing your task at very high speeds. And with each stage of game play, the pace picks up even more.
You are awarded money depending on the number of Greens collected. Once you have enough money, you can buy Power-ups which will help you reach even higher scores! With five power-ups: Barrier, Freeze, Portal, Black Hole, and Life - you will be spoiled for choice!
Easy to learn, Hard to master: just drag your ship left/right and stay alert.
Start your journey now!
Porogi is available from the following locations:
- Apple Store:
- Google Play:
- Porogi @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FMProjects.Porogi
- Porogi, FREE (Ad supported) @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FMProjects.PorogiLITE
- Porogi @ http://apps.samsung.com/mercury/topApps/topAppsDetail.as?productId=000000668951
- Samsung Apps:
- Retro Experience
- Deceptively simple rules: collect Greens, avoid Reds
- Endless runner style game play
- Five Power-ups
- Addictive chiptune
- Google Play and Apple Store - Google Game Service and GameCenter Integration: Unlock achievements and challenge your friends high scores through the public leaderboards
- Full version comes with bonus 300 coins
Follow FM Projects at:
- SlideDB @ http://www.slidedb.com/games/porogi
- Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/porogithegame
- Porogi Home Page @ http://www.fabriziomarocchino.com/PorogiTheGame.html
Dear journalists, please contact GamesWarp PR (at firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further queries.