The Pokémon Company International today announced Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion, a brand-new expansion for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, launching in the UK on 3 November.
London, UK—11 September 2017—The Pokémon Company International today announced Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion , a brand-new expansion for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, launching in the UK on 3 November.
The decisive battle for control of the Alola region is close at hand with the arrival of crimson-tinged Pokémon- GX on the islands. Will Silvally- GX and the other allies of Alola save the day, or will the Ultra Beasts Nihilego- GX, Buzzwole- GX, Kartana- GX, and Guzzlord- GX seize control?
Features of the Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion expansion include:
- Over 110 cards: Including 8 Pokémon- GX and 3 full-art Supporter cards
- Pokémon TCG debut: Nihilego, Buzzwole, Kartana, Guzzlord, Type: Null, and Silvally, plus Supporter cards Lusamine and Gladion, appear for the first time
- More Alolan Pokémon: Alolan Exeggutor and Alolan Marowak make an appearance
- Two theme decks: 60-card preconstructed decks, Destruction Fang and Clanging Thunder , allow players to get straight into the action
- Booster packs: Each pack contains 10 cards selected from the expansion, plus a basic Energy card
For more information about the Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion expansion, please visit www.pokemon.co.uk .
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world. For more information, please visit www.pokemon.co.uk.