p>Turin, December 19th, 2017: Picaresque Studio, an experienced Italian developer, is delighted to announce a partnership with Fish Eagle, to publish Nantucket, a seafaring strategy game based on Moby Dick, due for launch on January 18th 2018.
Set in the golden era of American whaling in the early 19th century, Nantucket takes place shortly after the events in the Pequod, where Captain Ahab and his crew lost their lives to Moby Dick. As Ishmael, the sole survivor of the Pequod, you’ll explore the seven seas, captain your ship, fight pirates and hunt whales, whilst on the lookout for your old foe, Moby Dick, in search of the ultimate redemption.
The announcement trailer is available to watch now:
- EXPLORE THE SEVEN SEAS: Set sail around the world, visit cities, and increase your prestige by hunting whales, landing jobs, and searching for new adventures.
- BE THE CAPTAIN YOU WANT TO BE: Develop your character in true RPG fashion, by increasing your stats, choosing your reactions, and developing your seafaring skills.
- MANAGE YOUR SHIP AND CREW: Hire and manage your crew, give them tasks on your ship, and improve your ship with new compartments, expanding your ship’s capabilities.
- EXPERIENCE THE GOLDEN AGE OF WHALING: Experience more than a thousand unique events tailored around your choices and face the consequences of your actions.
- HUNT WHALES AND FIGHT PIRATES: Discover new whaling areas, hunt whales for blubber, and protect your ship from pirates using a turn-based combat system.
- CHASE AFTER MOBY DICK: Follow an original storyline and complete quests to unveil the secrets behind Moby Dick and dissolve Ahab’s curse.
Richard Benn, Managing Director, Fish Eagle said, “When finding partners, we chose the partners that have a great concept, and Nantucket stands apart in the genre. Picaresque Studio’s drive and passion has delivered a game they can be proud of, which will feel fresh for strategy fans, and deliver a truly unique experience.”
Nantucket is available to add to your wish list now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/621220
Nantucket releases on January 18th 2018 on Steam and other leading PC storefronts.
To learn more about Nantucket, please visit the official webpage: http://www.picaresquestudio.com/nantucketgame/
For more information on Fish Eagle, please visit http://www.fisheagle.com.pt/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/picaresquestudio
Twitter - https://twitter.com/PicaresqueStd
For more information, please contact:
Little Big PR
+44 (0)7532 774 750
About Picaresque Studio
Picaresque Studio was founded in April 2013 by former employees of some of Europe's largest developers, including MercurySteam, Fish Eagle and Ubisoft. The team has worked on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo platforms and developed PC games such as the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow trilogy and Lords of Football. Picaresque Studio aims to be more than game developers - their goal is to tell stories in the most immersive, interactive way possible. Nantucket represents the first of these efforts.
Press Kit: http://www.picaresquestudio.com/press/sheet.php?p=nantucket
For more information visit http://www.picaresquestudio.com .
About Fish Eagle
Fish Eagle operates as an investment company in the entertainment industry. Based in Portugal and backed by a pool of international investors, the company has seen continuous growth over the past few years. The company goal is to build upon its own franchises working with developers, IP holders and distribution partners to create, produce and bring to the market innovative products through traditional and modern distribution channels.
For more information visit http://www.fisheagle.com.pt/