30 December, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
That’s it. No more excuses. Fields of War, the Mech action MMO featuring epic 100 vs. 100 combat has gone on sale on IndieGameStand for 4 days, from 30 December 2013 through 2 January 2014!
Pay what you want, help charity and pilot your Mech through the Fields of War.
About Fields of War
Fields of War is a massive multiplayer third-person-shooter focused on large scale battles, territory control, skill and team play. It offers fast-paced combat between up to 200 players at once on Windows, Mac and Linux through cross-platform play.
Main Features include:
· Epic 100 vs. 100 combat.
· AI bots replace absent players.
· Large world with full day-night cycle.
· 5 playable classes, each with unique abilities.
· Cross-platform multiplayer.
- Directly from our Web Store: http://www.thermalerosion.com/store
- From GamersGate: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FOWAR/fields-of-war-beta
- From MacGameStore: http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2853/Fields-of-War-Beta/
- Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128428658
· $ 14.99 USD
· £ 9.99 GBP
· € 11.99 EUR
More Information: http://www.thermalerosion.com/fow/info/
Launch Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOHkKtEZWI
About Thermal Erosion
Thermal Erosion is a small independent studio located in Modi’in, Israel made up of 3 developers.
Full press kit available here: http://www.thermalerosion.com/presskits/thermalerosion/
Connect with us