Padua, May 12 th 2017 – Gamera Interactive is proud to announce that its first game, action-platform Unit 4, is finally making its way on Xbox One and Steam! The game will be available on May 24 th but pre-orders are open from today at 14.99$ worldwide. Gamera Interactive CEO, Alberto Belli, said: “We are excited to be releasing Unit 4. The game takes some of the most recognizable elements from games of our youth and brings along the difficulty that many modern games just don’t give anymore. It is a game paying homage to games of yesteryear. No hand holding at all. The release will mark a very important milestone for the studio and for its future projects. It will be a crazy busy summer. Can’t wait to say more”.
Unit 4 is a about a special unit of elite agents ( Blue, Red, Green, Yellow), fighting an evil mysterious villain who stole a sacred artefact and threats the whole galaxy with his army. Each agent can move, jump and use his own unique skill (agility, strength, msysticism and engineering) in the ultimate platforming mayhem for hardcore players!
- A pixelated galaxy to explore (15 planets, 3 different worlds to fight for, vendors, minigames)
- 6 terryfing bosses on the path to stop you
- Hard-as-nails gameplay, as a dedication to the difficulty of classic games
- Beautiful art syle homaging old school platformers
- Characters & ship customization
- Cooperative mode up to 4 players
UNIT 4 ON XBOX STORE
UNIT 4 ON STEAM