The Ultimate Realistic Sailing Simulator
Over the years, the Sail Simulator series has seduced many passionate sailors all around the world thanks to the realistic content and the technicality of the gameplay.
With the 2010 edition, Sail Simulator is going further, being the most realistic and best looking sailing simulation software ever made…
Sail Simulator 2010 is the Ultimate Sailing Simulation game, with remarkably accurate sailing conditions and techniques as well as astonishingly realistic graphics. The ability to race online against other sailors adds to the realism and excitement of competitive sailing.
Take your pick from any of the boats in your virtual fleet. A full tutorial will help you learn to sail first in single player mode. Explore the highly detailed sailing areas :Treasure Island, Koh Hong Bay, Cabrera…
Have even more fun when you join an open multiplayer session : meet fellow sailors and challenge them to race you. Design your own racing course and organize a regatta (define the waves height and the winds strength).
- Learn to sail with several boat types and in varied weather conditions. Ideal for boat trim and regatta training.
- Realistic wavefield, seaworthiness and aerodynamics, with wind shear and twist.
- Online Multiplayer sailing and racing with open and organized sessions. Create your own online session with racing courses and weather and compete with rankings with other sessions.
- Compete through an evolutionary session ranking and personal ranking system. Train and race as much possible. Beat strong sailors to become the top ranked sailor in the world.
- Sailing fleet : Laser, 470, Valk, VOR 70, Bavaria 36, YD 40 and many others…
- Sailing areas : Cabrera, Koh Hong Bay, Treasure Island…
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Developer: Stentec Software
Release date: 21st May 2010
For any review request:
Kim Nguyen– Product Manager
Nobilis, a Lyon based producer, publisher, and distributor of video games (PC, Xbox360TM, PlayStation?2, PlayStation?3, PSPTM, Nintendo Wii™, Nintendo DS™, and Interactive DVDs) and video game accessories, was founded in 2001.
Nobilis Publishing has developed successful games such as:“My Baby Boy?” and“My baby Girl?” (Nintendo DS™),” Mountain Bike Adrenaline featuring Salomon”(PlayStation?2),“The Secrets of Da Vinci™”(PC),“Cleopatra™” (PC), and the famous franchises:“Hotel Giant” and“Moto Racer” with over 8 million units sold to date.
Nobilis has several distribution subsidiaries in France (Lyon), Spain (Madrid), Belgium (Bruxelles), Holland, Luxembourg, and an office in Italy (Rome). Nobilis Publishing games are already sold in over 40 different countries with the most prominent partners.
Nobilis is also a producer/distributor of accessories thanks to its own brand: Subsonic, a symbol of quality and innovation. These accessories are available for the following platforms: Xbox 360™, PSP™, PlayStation?2, PlayStation?3, Nintendo DS™, and Nintendo Wii™.