Series goes side-scroller in Backflip Studios' latest NinJump game, which have been downloaded over 80 million times
BOULDER, Colo. - Oct. 31, 2013 - Backflip Studios today launched NinJump Rooftops, the latest in the acclaimed NinJump series, available now in the iTunes App Store! With side-scrolling endless runner gameplay, a fun double-jump mechanic and gorgeous 3D animation, NinJump Rooftops is a completely new reboot of the NinJump franchise. Downloaded over 80 million times collectively, the NinJump series is Backflip Studios’ most popular in terms of active players with over 20 million monthly active users per month. In Rooftops, the match-three enemy mechanic is back with bonus rewards for deftly slaying three of the same baddies consecutively. Plus, there’s a whole new arsenal of powerups to boost your horizontal rooftop run. Best of all, it’s free to play!
Download NinJump Rooftops today: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ninjump-rooftops/id695302415?mt=8
Dash over to the official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125GiKLWkeo
NinJump Rooftops features:
- Side-scrolling endless runner takes the addictive NinJump charm in a whole new direction
- Dash and spin-jump across rooftops, staying aloft with double- and even triple-jumps
- Match-three mechanic adds strategy to the action: defeat three matching enemies in a row to gain a special boost. For instance, defeat three evil pandas in a row for a piggyback ride from a Godzilla-sized panda who destroys everything in its path and vacuums up coins!
- Awesome power-ups, abilities & costumes; earn free by collecting coins during your run or purchase via in-game store
- Sprint past friends’ avatars when you conquer their best distance and climb the social leaderboards
- Pachinko style mini-game for additional prizes like bonus coins, jade or powerups for the next run
For more NinJump stats, check out the infographic:
Download the press kit with assets and the infographic: http://www.triplepointpr.com/dl/Backflip/NinJump/NinJump_Rooftops_Assets.zip
About Backflip Studios
Backflip Studios develops and publishes absurdly fun mobile games for iOS and Android devices. The company’s portfolio of top ranked games, which include hit franchises such as Paper Toss, DragonVale, NinJump, Ragdoll Blaster, and Army of Darkness Defense, have been downloaded over 300 million times and are played by more than 30 million active users per month. DragonVale was the #1 Top Grossing iPad app and the #4 Top Grossing iPhone app of 2012. The company is based in Boulder, Colorado. Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) has a majority ownership stake in Backflip Studios.
Rich Jones, TriplePoint for Backflip Studios
For more NinJump stats, check out the infographic
Download the press kit with assets and the infographic
View the trailer