Seoul, South Korea – April 13 th, 2017 – - Joycity's mobile game, Game of Dice has been updated with new contents. This update includes a new Tournament system and new Skill Cards.
The new Tournament system will allow players to compete against each other through 1:1 Singles Match. Players who wish to enter the tournament will be able to sign up before the match starts. Not only the participants, but also the non-participants can enjoy the tournament by watching, cheering, and chatting during the tournament.
Also, new Black edition Skill Cards, which can be crafted with ?6 Skill Cards and corresponding Black Stones, are available. These Skill Cards have special effects that will be effective for a certain chance during matches. Players who login Game of Dice by April 27 th will receive craft materials to craft ?6 Black Haste Trial ver. to try out Black Skill Cards.
New ‘Game of Dice’ Update Includes:
- Tournament System
- 1:1 Singles Match available
- Sign up period available for players who wish to participate in the Tournament
- View, chat, and cheer available for players who wish to enjoy the Tournament without participating in match
- New Skill Cards
- Secret Stash: Immediately Receive 100% of Most recent stolen JOY from player’s JOY
- Hold My Hand: For 2 turns, immediately move a selected opponent to player’s random property when meeting
New Black Skill Cards
- Craft with ?6 Skill Card and corresponding Black Stones
- Various additional skills activating for certain chance during match
- ?6 Black Haste Trial ver. available
Game of Dice can be downloaded on Google Play Store and Appstore.
Download on Google Play: https://goo.gl/KC7PF2
Download on App Store: https://goo.gl/gi80x1
About Game of Dice:
Game of Dice is a fun single or multi-player game where players take turns throwing dice to maneuver around a multi-tiled board. Each landing space, which players make on arrival, is a city or other type of real estate. Also, just as in real life, the person with the most real estate is the most powerful player on the board. Every lap you complete around the board drives up the value of the lands you own. Your ultimate goal is to collect tolls from your competitors who land on your properties and drive them all into bankruptcy.
Established in 1994, Joycity is a South Korean game developer and publisher recognized for both online PC and mobile games, including FreeStyle: Street Basketball™, Game of Dice, and Oceans&Empires. Joycity led the whole new genre of sports games in Korean gaming history, with the success of FreeStyle™ sports game series. With the success of Game of Dice and Gunship Battle™, Joycity continues to make its mark in the global PC and mobile gaming scene.