For Immediate Release
Paris, France, September 7th 2017 - Playdius and Flying Oak Games are pleased to announce that the twin-stick shooter RPG NeuroVoider is now available on Nintendo Switch™ eShop.
NeuroVoider is a RPG shooter focusing on fast-paced action, tons of loot, procedural content, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath. You can play it coop up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage.
Neurovoider is set in a cyber futuristic world where Earth is ravaged and robots are endlessy partying and celebrating the doom of Mankind. But, a few surviving brains are ready for payback. Armored and loaded, they start shooting around the evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers and more.
Get ready to battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" you've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
- Single-JoyCon play mode with auto-aim for fast and casual multiplayer sessions
- Dual Joy-Con and Pro Controller also supported
- Rock solid 1080p / 60fps display in all modes
- All the additional content already published on other platforms
The game is available for 13.99 € / $ 13.99 / £12.99