Tampere, Finland, April 10th 2017 – Neon Chrome Deluxe Edition is now available on Steam for $19.97 USD, 20% off of bundle’s combined list prices of $24.97 USD. The Deluxe Edition includes the popular top-down shooter Neon Chrome, the digital soundtrack, and the Arena survival mode downloadable content.
“Neon Chrome has been available in Steam for close to a year now, and it has proven to be a very competitive title. The game has been updated extensively based on player feedback, and the user review average is 95% positive. The game was featured in the Humble Monthly in January, and we’ve made additional paid DLC available with Arena.” says Sampo Töyssy, Vice CEO of 10tons and designer of Neon Chrome.
“Neon Chrome has very strong feet across platforms. The iOS version sold more than 10 000 units within two weeks from launch, and the console versions are on track to meet our goals.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
Neon Chrome is a ruthless top-down shooter with RPG elements, procedurally generated levels, and destructible environment. Set in a cyberpunk world, the player is tasked with stopping the mysterious Overseer.
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Procedurally generated levels - endless replayability
- Over a dozen weapons
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- Experiment with level editor & mods
Neon Chrome Deluxe Edition on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2532/
The Deluxe Edition bundle can be purchased at an additional discount by those who already own the game or either of the DLC items.###