Tampere, Finland, November 2nd 2017 - Arena, the survival game mode DLC with GameCenter online leaderboards, is now available for the twin stick shooter Neon Chrome for iOS devices. The DLC is priced $3.49 USD, but is discounted to $2.29 USD for the launch week.
”Neon Chrome has gone from strength to strength across all platforms, with the iOS release being one of the biggest successes. The Arena is a great addition, as it allows the player to get to the most intense action the game has to offer within minutes. It’s a perfect piece of additional content before we bring the full spinoff/prequel, JYDGE, to iOS.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Neon Chrome is a top-down twin stick shooter set in a dystopian science fiction future. The Arena DLC is an arena type survival game mode with GameCenter online leaderboards. The player’s goal is to survive as long as possible against endless waves of enemies while racking up as high a score as possible.
- Score attack survival arena mode
- GameCenter leaderboards to rank your performance against friends and the world
- Choose from five roles - each role has its own leaderboard as they play differently
- Install up to 12 enhancements during your run
- Upgrade your damage output with weapon upgrades and crates
- Unlock weapons and enhancements in the main game - use them on the Arena
Neon Chrome in App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neon-chrome/id981035758###