Experience gridiron mayhem as mutant and monsters face off in gory arcade-style American football gamep>MORTON GROVE, Ill. - Nov. 3, 2017 - Indie games developer Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC has announced that its Mutant Football League™ game is now available through the Xbox One Game Preview program.
The Xbox One Game Preview program lets participants preview and play titles still in development and provide feedback to developers. Every Xbox One Game Preview game has a free trial so users can decide if they want to pay to be part of that specific game's preview program.
Mutant Football League™ is the bloody-fun, next-gen, successor to arcade-style American football games -- inspired by over-the-top sports titles such as NFL Blitz and the Sega Genesis classic, Mutant League Football.
Mutant League Football™ for Xbox One is expected to officially release in January 2018.
Check out the gruesome Mutant Football League™ gameplay in this trailer:
This trailer/video may only be displayed if it is behind an age-gate that: (1) is age-neutral (i.e., requires the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar; (2) employs reasonable technical measures to keep underage users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) does not display any ESRB rating information on the video player or the age-gate itself. Failure to implement these requirements may jeopardize your ability to obtain material of this nature from us in the future.About Mutant Football League
Digital Dreams' all-new Mutant Football League™ game is a 7-on-7, arcade-style, fully 3D, sports video game where a variety of gruesome creatures take to the gridiron to battle it out in the most violent game ever played! Loaded with attitude and over-the-top comic violence, this hilarious and brutal parody of professional American football provides addictive mayhem and will introduce gamers to some of the wildest, most bloodthirsty superstar players to ever strap on shoulder spikes.
Additional Game Details
- Monsters, Miscreants, Mayhem, and More: Choose from 18 blood-thirsty, wisecracking teams including the Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated Humans, and Monstrous Orcs.
- Gridiron Carnage: Players inflict maximum carnage on the opposition with brass-knuckle punches, steel-toed kicks, hand grenades, clubs, battle axes, chainsaws, and more. Exploding body parts, comically horrific deaths, and blood splatters fuel the MFL visual experience.
- Down 'n' Dirty: Use dirty tricks during gameplay to "Bribe the Ref", throw bombs, or equip weapons to inflict maximum carnage for real game-changing moments!
- Full Season Mode: Dive into Exhibition, Practice, and Playoff games, or try and survive the Full Season grind to reach the ultimate showdown: The Mayhem Bowl!
- Killer Stadiums: The 18 unique playfields are filled with diabolical and dangerous traps and hazards -- including explosive landmines, buzz saws, toxic moats, lava flows, and crazed fans cheering on their favorite murderous squad.
- Multiplayer Madness: Two-player online or four-player local multiplayer gives offers the choice to clobber opponents or team up with friends to crush opposing miscreants!
About Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC
Founded in 2010 by Michael Mendheim and Maxim Novikov, Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC specializes in creating fun, entertaining, and innovative video games for PC, console, and mobile platforms. The company is headquartered in Morton Grove, Ill., with development anchored in Kiev, Ukraine, and focuses on developing high concept, classic retro-style games that engage hands and kick-start hearts. For more information about Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC, go to www.digitaldreamsentertainment.com .
Michael and Maxim have developed numerous game projects including Need for Speed: Pro-Street, Tazmania, BattleTanx, FIFA Street 2, Robocalypse, Mutant League Football, Mutant League Hockey, Def Jam Icon, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, SSX on Tour, CrimeCraft, and Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter.
Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC's Mutant Football League™ game is a parody and is NOT licensed by the National Football League or the National Football League Players Association.
© 2017 Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved.
The Mutant Football League™ game and the Mutant Football League™ logos are trademarks of Mendheim Productions, LLC, in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved.